It’s not always rainbows and sunshine over here. I’ve always had a tendency my whole life to hold painful things in. To internalize the stress. And then it comes out in different ways. Depression. Anxiety. So thank God I have my exercise. No matter what, It’s always there for me. I can release all my stress and anger in my 30 minute session. It’s my time to go inward. It’s my time to realize-“this to shall pass.” And when it’s done the world looks a little brighter, I’m a little happier and I can move forward. Can you relate?
Rainbows and Sunshine
via Julia Bonner Fitness – http://www.facebook.com/thinkandgrowfit
10 Facts Every Woman Should Know:
1. Everyone has rolls when they bend over.
2. When someone tells you that you’re beautiful, believe them. They aren’t lying.
3. Sometimes we all wake up with breath that could kill a goat.
4. For every woman unhappy with her stretch marks is another woman who wishes she had them.
5. You should definitely have more confidence. And if you saw yourself the way others see you, you would.
6. Don’t look for a man to save you. Be able to save yourself.
7. It’s okay to not love every part of your body….but you should.
8. We all have that one friend who seems to have it all together. That woman with the seemingly perfect life. Well, you might be that woman to someone else.
9. You should be a priority. Not an option, a last resort, or a backup plan.
10. You’re a woman. That alone makes you pretty damn remarkable.
I remember the last time I posted my “before” picture, someone commented that I looked pregnant. You know, I don’t post my pictures for attention or for people to say, “Wow! look at you!” My only intention ever in any of my posts is that I may inspire one woman to take the leap of faith that I did!
But still it hurts, when people criticize and judge your body. I wasn’t pregnant in the before picture. I was actually 6 months Post-Partum. It was my first time as NEW MOM and I was breast feeding exclusively. I was overjoyed at the birth of my son but I was really insecure and not comfortable in my own skin. I remember standing in my closet and NOTHING fit. I resorted to the same old sweats and comfy baggy clothes.
Then, I committed to a home-based nutrition and fitness plan that changed my life!! In 60 days I lost 40 lbs!! Since that before picture, I’ve been able to add muscle, tone and get into the best shape of my life. It feels so great to go shopping and find a dress right away that fits and looks great!
Looking back, I wish I loved myself a little more. Was a little more patient with the body that had been through and was doing so much!! So this month, I’m hosting a LOVE YOURSELF Challenge. I’m looking for 10 busy Mommas to join me. To make the leap of faith! 30 minute exercises each day and a simple nutrition plan and daily practices to learn to love yourself a little more. Comment below “Yes” for more details!
How to feel/look better in 3 minutes or less……
Get a SPRAY TAN!! The healthy glow of the sun without the wrinkles…yes please!
via: Julia Bonner Fitness – http://www.facebook.com/thinkandgrowfit